The mission of the J.F Kennedy Library is to support teaching and learning objectives by providing resources and services that meet the educational, informational and recreational needs of students, faculty and staff who learn from each other in this collaborative environment.
Our objectives are to provide information which complement subjects taught and to disseminate information/materials to clients as quickly as possible.
The Library opening hours are:
Friday – 8:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.
Saturday – 9:00 a.m. — 3:00 p.m.
Library Rules and Regulations
- All bags (including large/oversized handbags are to left at the baggage area
- Remove all valuables before leaving bags in the designated area
- Absolutely, no eating is allowedCellular phones must be on vibration mode. You are also asked to conduct telephone conversations outside
- Loud noise is totally prohibited
- All persons exiting the library will be subjected to search. Persons caught leaving the library with unauthorized materials will be heavily penalized
- Patrons are expected to conduct themselves in an orderly manner
- Manner of dress is consistent with the college policy for appropriate attire
- Students are not allowed behind the issue desk.
- Leave all food and drink outside
- Visitors are required to get a pass to use the facilities of the library, and to return library materials when leaving
- Visitors entering the library must present a valid ID to the person at the front desk
- Visitors will not be allowed to borrow books to take out of the library
- Children are not allowed in the library, unless accompanied by an adult